HASH TRASH

Hash Trash 4 May 08

Next weeks Run # 1433:
Venue: Top of Swaanswyk road, Tokai

Time: 16H00 i.e 4.00pm
Hare: Pussy Galore (Singapore Pussy)
Scribe: Padams

Wednesdays Run: Has been. Was at Mixas in Kloof street

Last weeks run # 1432 - Hare: Boblet


Here follows what must be the longest hash letter ever written by me, trying not to upset Blowbeans to much if the hash letter is short. Now I have pondered long and hard about the run, considering I was not even supposed to scribe, but like a true hasher, and Grand master, I will do my duties. This letter, I am sure, will qualify me for a free down down, but I will not be able to enjoy the fruits of my labour from this letter as I will be in Japan, hopefully running with Fuckov hash next Friday. I think there should be quite a bit of shiggy on the run as the weather man has forecast rain for next Friday, and if I come back squinting at everyone then you know I’ve been drinking too much Saki, and eating too much Sushi.

So now back to this letter, as I said the longest letter ever written is about to follow. So what happened to the scribe, well I think there was a bit of confusion between the two Pussy Galores, Pussy Galore from West Coast and Pussy Galore from South Coast, each waiting for the other to set the run, by the way did anyone get to go to Sexpo, there were “Pussies galore”. Enough of the crude stuff.

So what was Sexpo like you ask? Well there was fun and games for the whole family, well not quite the whole family, but you know what I mean. You could watch girls do their pole dancing, or ride on the mechanical bull and see how long you can stay on for, and it was not shaped anything like a bull (if you know what I mean), or you could walk around all the different stands and view all their wares everything from batteries, clothes, toys, books, videos, or go for lessons on how to do pole dancing, stripping, you name it and I bet you it was there, and forgetting to mention there was also the local talent. Now I just need to sort out this stiff neck I have this morning. So what was I doing there you ask, I don’t go to these ghastly things, I just install their cash registers and watch couples spend up to R4500 on toys (No joke).

Anyway about this run, and by the way the show goes on until Sunday and it is R100 to get in.

The run…it was Bob’s birthday, and believe it or not he actually gave us a Regroup with beer that he bought, I am serious, he actually had a regroup with beer. So let it be known that miracles do happen. So where did we run? Well if there is a mountain next to you at the start of the run then you can bet your bottom dollar that we will go up, and we did, maybe not quite in the beginning but we did, even if we only went up a little bit. I suppose I can put this down to training for Knysna. Then we have hashers who are scared of shiggy, what has the world come…needless to say the RA punished them, amongst others.

So there you have it, now I must be off to go and guard my cash registers at the Sexpo. I have to make sure they don’t break, really.

ON ON
Blabbermouth